Earlier today, the official Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majū Sensen Babylonia anime website announced that Eir Aoi will perform the show’s closing theme song. The artist will perform Hoshi ga furu Yume when the show airs later this year.
A new TV spot was also revealed, which is available on the show’s official Twitter account.
— 【公式】Fate/Grand Order -絶対魔獣戦線バビロニア- (@FGOAP_ep7) September 14, 2019
Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majū Sensen Babylonia will hit Japanese TV on October 5. The full premiere schedule is as follows (All times JST):
- Tokyo MX: 10/5/2019 at 23:30 (10/5/2019 at 11:30PM)
- BS11: 10/5/2019 at 23:30 (10/5/2019 at 11:30PM)
- Tochigi TV: 10/5/2019 at 23:30 (10/5/2019 at 11:30PM)
- Gunma TV: 10/5/2019 at 23:30 (10/5/2019 at 11:30PM)
- MBS: 10/12/2019 at 27:08 (10/13/2019 at 3:08AM)
- AT-X: 10/7/2019 at 21:30 (10/7/2019 at 9:30PM)
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting: 10/18/2019 at 25:55 (10/19/2019 at 1:55AM)
The show will adapt the “Order VII: The Absolute Frontline in the War Against the Demonic Beasts: Babylonia” plotline from the smartphone game.
Toshifumi Akai will direct the project at CloverWorks, with Tomoaki Takase (Occultic;Nine, Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend) providing character designs. The team of Keita Haga (Fate/stay night TV, Fate/Grand Order: First Order) and Ryo Kawasaki ) will score the soundtrack, while Takeshi Takeuchi (Fate anime franchise) serves as lead character designer.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Gilgamesh: Tomokazu Seki
- Enkidu: Yu Kobayashi
- Mashu Kyrielight: Rie Takahashi
- Fou: Ayako Kawasumi
- Ishtar: Kana Ueda
- Merlin: Takahashi Sakurai
- Ana: Yuu Asakawa
Fate/Grand Order began its life as a smartphone game, which launched in Japan in July 2015. The series made its North American début two years later, on June 25, 2017. Since its release, the title has gone on to gross $982 million in revenues in 2017, making it the world’s most profitable smartphone game.
Source: Comic Natalie