Earlier today, the official Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth anime website updated with a new key visual and trailer. We break the details down below.
The 90-second trailer introduces the STand Alone National Department, and sets the main story up for the viewer. A narrator provides the core plot beats, while
The image focuses on the show’s main Kujo family, showing the members as they pose for a photo in a lush garden.
Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth will air on October 7. Tokyo MX, BS11, and Yomiuri TV will all carry the title. Funimation will stream the series as a Simulcast in the west, and they’re producing an English SimulDub, which will debut on October 14.
Hideyo Yamamoto (Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka, Strike The Blood) is directing the project at M.S.C., with Yuki Takayama providing character designs. Sayaka Harada (Starmyu, Code:Realize -Guardian of Rebirth-) is in charge of series composition.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Sōsei Arakida: Tomohito Takatsuka
- Tsukasa Asagiri: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Yō Hattori: Takuya Eguchi
- Natsuki Kanno: Yoshitaka Yamaya
- Takaomi Hiyama: Yusuke Shirai
- Aki Kagura: Seiichirō Yamashita
- Keita Maki: Taku Yashiro
- Hatori Ōtani: Yūma Uchida
- Kyōsuke Tsuzuki: Kōtarō Nishiyama
- Makoto Tsuzuki: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Yamazaki Kaname: Daiki Yamashita
- Kōya Kirishima: Yoshiki Nakajima
- Sōma Kujō: Chiharu Sawashiro
- Gō Miyase: Yuichiro Umehara
- Kiyoshi Shindō: Toshiki Masuda
- Shun Imaoji: Daisuke Namikawa
- Satoru Watabei: Kousuke Toriumi
- Rei Izumi: Misato Murai
- Kōtarō Yui: Natsuki Hanae
- Daisuke Seki: Tomoaki Maeno
- Itsuki Aoyama: Tomokazu Sugita
- Haru Natsume: Yuuki Kaji
Stand My Heroes is an otome puzzle game from developer coly. The game places the player in the role of an investigator at Matori, the Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare’s narcotics division. The lead is a special individual, who is immune to the effects of all known drugs. And it’s under her command that she begins to scout a team that includes writers, idols, former offers, and the like, who are then deployed to suspected crime sites.
Source: Animate Times