Who we are
We are Anime Herald, an organization based in Rhode Island, and has no operations outside of Rhode Island.
Our website address is: https://www.animeherald.com.
We value your data, and treat it as if it were our own. We will never sell your personal details, nor will we knowingly do anything to jeopardize your data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact form data is not retained by our site. All emails are deleted within two years, per standard data retention policies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- This website utilizes analytics services provided by Google. For more details, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=us#utm_source=aso&utm_campaign=ww-ww-et-ashp&utm_medium=link
- This website utilizes analytics services provided by Clicky Analytics. For more details, please visit https://clicky.com/terms/privacy
- Visitor comments are checked through automated spam detection service Akismet, which is handled by Automattic. For more details, please visit https://automattic.com/privacy/
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Other Policy Details
- We are not responsible for users who publicly share their information in the comments, or other public-facing services.
- Though we make every attempt to protect your data, we are not responsible for data that has been unlawfully taken from our servers.