In a couple of short weeks, Midtown Comics and Clutter Magazine will open the doors to the Five Points Festival. This two-day convention will be a celebration of art, comics and toys, that will be held on May 20 & 21 at New York’s Pier 36.
Over a hundred exhibitors and artists from across the globe will show their finest at the event, from Bryan Lee O’Malley (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) to Dan Slott (The Amazing Spider-Man).
Most important, though, we would like to send you to this year’s event! We’ve partnered with the folks at Clutter Magazine, and we’re giving away four one-day passes to the Festival. All you need to do is enter our contest by filling out the form below.
Entry to the contest has concluded. Thanks much for your interest!
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Participants must be residents of the United States.
- The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Anime Herald, Clutter Magazine, or Midtown Comics.
- The Contest ends 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time on May 17, 2017.
- Winners must be able to attend the Festival on May 20 or 21.