Anyone who wants to be the strongest in the world had better throw down in the ring!
Yesterday, FUNimation announced the English dub cast for Wanna be the Strongest in the World!. As of press time, FUNimation hasn’t whether the series will make its dub début via streaming, or in the upcoming physical release.
The cast list is as follows:
- Sakura Hagiwara: Elizabeth Lewis
- Elena Miyazawa: Monica Rial
- Rio Kazama: Martha Harms
- Misaki Toyoda: Leah Clark
- Jackall Tojo: Lydia Mackay
- Juri Sanada: Megan Shipman
- Moe Fukuoka: Cristina Vee
- Aika Hayase: Kristin Sutton
- Yuho Mochizuki: Didi Archilla
- Nanami Kanno: Michelle Lee
- Makoto Kirishima: Vanessa DeSilvio
- Chinatsu Suzumoto: Anastasia Munoz
- Kurea Komiyama: Morgan Garrett
Joel McDonald will direct the dub, with Peter Hawkinson serving as lead ADR engineer.
Wanna be the Strongest in the World! will hit Blu-Ray and DVD on June 2, 2015.
FUNimation posted a teaser trailer to their YouTube channel:
Source: FUNimation Blog