Can I get a “WRRRYYYYY!”, here?
Earlier today, Dengeki G’s Magazine revealed the first cast and crew information for the upcoming JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable anime series. Naokatsu Tsuda will return to helm the series at David Production, with Terumi Nishii (Penguindrum, Servant × Service) providing character designs. Yasuko Kobayashi will be in charge of series composition.
The rest of the confirmed cast includes:
- Series Director: Toshiyuki Kato
- Chief Director: Yuuta Takamura
- Stand Design & Action Animation Director: Kenta Mimuro
- Sub-Character Design: Shun’ichi Ishimoto
- Prop Design: Yukitoshi Hōtani
- Art Setting: Kaoru Aoki, Junko Nagasawa
- Color Design: Yuko Sato
- Art Director: Shunichiro Yoshihara
- Director of Photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
- Editing: Kiyoshi Hirose
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Music: Yuugo Kanno
The confirmed voice cast for the series is as follows:
- Jōsuke Higashikata: Yuuki Ono
- Kōichi Hirose: Yuuki Kaji
- Okuyasu Nijimura: Wataru Takaki
- Rohan Kishibe: Takahiro Sakurai
- Jōtarō Kūjō: Daisuke Ono
A new key visual was also released for the show, which you can check out below:
The first promotional video for the series will be shown off at this year’s Jump Festa. Warner Brothers will show the teaser at their booth on December 19 and 20. The show’s staff will also host a stage event on December 20, which features actors Yuuki Kaji, Yuuki Ono, and Takahiro Sakurai.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable will hit Japanese TV in April 2016.