The Phantom World becomes a reality on January 6.
Earlier today, Kyoto Animation started streaming a commercial for its upcoming Myriad Colors Phantom World anime series. The 15-second TV spot confirms the show’s January 6 première on Tokyo MX, at 12:30 AM.
Tatsuya Ishihara (Clannad, Sound! Euphonium) is directing the series, while Kazumi Ikeda (Clannad, Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions) provides character designs. Fumihiko Shimo (Air, Clannad) is in charge of series composition.
The rest of the staff includes:
- Chief Animation Director: Kazumi Ikeda
- Art Director: Mikiko Watanabe
- Color design: Kana Miyata
- Prop design: Hiroshi Karata
- Phantom design: Shinpei Sawa
- Director of Photography: Ryuuta Nakagami
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka
- Music: EFFY
- Animation Production: Kyoto Animation
The confirmed voice cast for the series is as follows:
- Haruhiko Ichijo: Hiro Shimono
- Mai Kawakami: Sumire Uesaka
- Reina Izumi: Saori Hayami
- Koito Minase: Maaya Uchida
- Ruru: Azusa Tadokoro
- Kurumi Kumamakura: Misaki Kuno
- Arisu Himeno: Kikuko Inoue
The actor for Shosuke Morohashi is still unannounced as of press time.
Source: Anime News Network