The Great Hulu Migration continues, with NIS America trekking forth.
Earlier today, NIS America announced that their anime catalog will be de-listed from streaming video service Hulu. All shows, except for Kimi ni Todoke, will be removed from the platform as of June 1, 2016.
The list of titles includes:
- A Lull In The Sea (Nagi no Asukara)
- Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
- Arakawa Under The Bridge
- Arakawa Under The Bridge 2
- Bunny Drop
- Chronicles of the Going Home Club
- Daily Lives Of High School Boys
- The Eccentric Family
- The Everyday Tales of a Cat God
- Gastly Prince Enma: Burning Up
- Genshiken Second Season
- Ground Control To Psychoelectric Girl
- Hanasaku Iroha
- If Her Flag Breaks
- Love Live!
- Natsume’s Book of Friends
- Yuru Yuri
- Yuru Yuri Season 2
NIS America is the second company to remove their library from Hulu. Earlier this month, Media Blasters’s anime library was delisted from the service. The following selected titles from other publishers have also been slated for removal:
- 5/10/2016: Upotte!! (Sentai Filmworks)
- 5/13/2016: Bubblegum Crisis (AnimEigo)
- 5/22/2016: Nanaka 6/17 (Sentai FIlmworks)
- 6/1/2016: Saber Marionette J (Bandai Visual)
- 6/17/2016: Simoun
Source: Facebook (NIS America) – Thanks to L.B. Bryant for the tip!