Apparently, Hyadain’s going to give anime fans a Gabriel Drop Kick to their eardrums.
Man, that’s awful.
Last night, the official Gabriel Dropout anime website updated with a new promo video. The two-minute teaser features opening theme song Gabriel Drop Kick as a background track, as the major cast members narrate the show’s concept.
Gabriel Dropout will hit Japanese TV on January 9. The full premiere schedule is as follows:
- AT-X: 1/9/2017 at 22:30 (1/9/2017 at 10:30PM)
- Tokyo MX: 1/9/2017 at 24:00 (1/10/2017 at 12:00 AM)
- Sun TV: 1/9/2017 at 24:00 (1/10/2017 at 12:00 AM)
- BS11: 1/9/2017 at 24:00 (1/10/2017 at 12:00 AM)
- Hikari TV: 1/9/2017 at 24:30 (1/10/2017 at 12:30 AM)
- KBS Kyoto: 1/10/2017 at 24:00 (1/11/2017 at 12:00 AM)
- Gifu Broadcasting : 1/10/2017 at 24:30 (1/11/2017 at 12:30 AM)
- Mie TV: 1/10/2017 at 25:20 (1/11/2017 at 1:20 AM)
- Shizuoka Broadcasting : 1/10/2017 at 26:26 (1/11/2017 at 2:26 AM)
Gabriel Dropout is based on ukami’s manga of the same name. Masahiko Ohta (Himouto! Umaru-chan, Survival Game Club!) is helming the project at Doga Kobo, with Katsuhiro Kumagai (Luck & Logic) providing character designs. Takashi Aoshima (Himouto! Umaru-chan, Survival Game Club!) is in charge of series composition.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Gabriel White Tenma: Miyu Tomita
- Vignette April Tsukinose: Saori Onishi
- Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa: Naomi Ozora
- Raphiel Ainsworth Shiraha: Kana Hanazawa
Both the opening and closing themes will be performed by Miyu Tomita, Saori Onishi, Naomi Ozora, and Kana Hanazawa. The opening theme, Gabriel Drop Kick., was composed and arranged by Ken’ichi “Hyadain” Maeyamada. Ending theme Hallelujah Essaim. was written by Ryuji Sakai and arranged by Shingo Yamazaki.
A screening event will be held later this month. The first episode will be shown at Tokyo’s Shinjuku Piccadilly theater on December 18. The four main cast members will attend the screening as guests. Attendance is limited to 3,500 tickets.
A teaser trailer character designs for the main cast were unveiled to promote the series, which you can check out below:
Source: Twitter (gabdroanime)