It’s almost time to get this show started… slowly.
Earlier today, the official Slow Start anime website updated with a new TV spot. The promo, which is available in 15 and 30-second versions, announces the show’s broadcast schedule.
The series will premiere on the following networks:
- Tokyo MX: 1/6/2018 at 24:30 (1/7/2018 at 12:30AM)
- Tochigi TV: 1/6/2018 at 24:30 (1/7/2018 at 12:30AM)
- Gunma TV: 1/6/2018 at 24:30 (1/7/2018 at 12:30AM)
- BS11: 1/6/2018 at 24:30 (1/7/2018 at 12:30AM)
- TV Aichi: 1/9/2018 at 26:05 (1/10/2018 at 2:05AM)
- Kansai TV: 1/11/2018 at 26:25 (1/12/2018 at 2:25AM)
Hiroyuki Hashimoto (Is the order a rabbit?, Magical Girl Raising Project) is directing Slow Start at A-1 Pictures, with Masato Yasuno (Flying Witch) providing character designs. Mio Inoue is in charge of series composition for the project.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Hana Ichinose: Reina Kondo
- Tamate Momochi: Ayasa Itō
- Eiko Tokura: Tomomi Mineuchi
- Kamuri Sengoku: Maria Naganawa
- Kiyose Enami: Manami Numakura
- Hiroe Hannen: Maaya Uchida
- Shion Kyōzuka: M.A.O
Yuiko Tokumi’s Slow Start manga debuted in Manga Time Kirara in June 2013. The series currently spans three collected volumes, with the fourth book due to hit retailers on June 27. Before working on Slow Start, series creator Yuiko Tokumi served as character designer for Bottle Fairy.
Manga database Baka-Updates describes Slow Start as:
The story centers around 16-year-old Hana Ichinose, who unbeknownst to her classmates, was a year late in enrolling into high school. Although it may not seem like a big deal, it is a big deal to her. She wants to catch up with everyone else someday.
Source: Twitter (pKjd)