Before you ask, yep! This is totally related to To Be Hero.
Earlier today, an official website opened its doors for the To Be Heroine anime TV series. The site includes a key visual and trailer, as well as the first cast and crew members. We break the details down below.
The 107-second trailer offers a brief look at the show in action, using character dialogue to deliver the core story beats.
The image features the main characters posing against a series of scenes, including a peaceful homestead and a night sky.
The series will feature two sets of cast members: one for the 2D sections, one for 3D sections. The 2D World segments will feature Japanese talent, while the 3D World parts will feature Chinese actors.
- Hanaya Futaba: Moa Tsukino
- Isago Hikaru: Motoko Kumai
- Utsubari Tooru: Omi Minami
- Touin Touichi: Seira Ryū
- Chinese Tohoku Muffler: Toshihiko Seki
- Simon Fubuki: Nozomu Sasaki
- Juuichi: Rie Kugimiya
- Bouichi: Marika Tanaka
- Chuuichi: Yumi Kakazu
- Ryuichi: Yumi Kakazu
- Min-chan: Junko Minagawa
- Oo Paipai: Maria Kawamura
- Street Vendor: Takeshi Maeda
- Electro Beast: Takeshi Maeda
- Sweater Beast: Takeshi Maeda
- Hong Kong Police: Yukitoshi Tokumoto
- Selfish Governor: Sho Hayami
- Shifu: Yutaka Aoyama
- Hanaya Futaba: Mie Mie
- Isago Hikaru: Ding Dang
- Utsubari Tooru: Liu Mingyue
- Shan Xin: Min-chan
Li Haolin is directing the film and writing the screenplay at Emon Animation Company, with Ken Ando providing the Japanese script.
Passcode will perform opening theme song Ray, and Re-connect was tapped to perform closing theme Koibana Renbo.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Scenario: Li Haolin
- Chief Animator Director: LAN
- Planning: Li Haolin
- Planning: Li Ni
- Chief Executive Producer: Dong Zhiling
- Chief Executive Producer: Luo Yanyan
- Chief Executive Producer: Zhang Shengyan
- Planning Producer: Tang Yunkang
- Planning Producer: Kang Jun
- Executive Producer: Jiu Ye
- Executive Producer: Li Fangyu
- Staging: LAN
- Storyboard: Li Haolin
- Japanese Version Executive Director: Ken Ando
- Animation Producer: Tang Yunkang
- Production Coordination: 小A
- Editing: Aya Hida
- Editing: Li Haolin
- Art Director: Huang Xueting
- Director of Photography: Shintaro Nakamura
- Advisor: Atsushi Yabe
- Advisor: Tatsuro Konno
- Advisor: Yoshihiro Iwasaki
- Japan Promotion: Tang Yunkang
- Japan Promotion: Li Fang Yuu
- Japan Promotion: Xu Jiahe
- International Business: Widad Noureddine
To Be Heroine will premiere on May 19. The series will launch on Tokyo MX1 at 21:00 (9:00PM JST).