There can’t be a million Arthurs… can there?
Earlier today, the official Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur anime website updated with a new teaser trailer. The 95-second promo introduces the main cast members, previewing their performances through dialogue snippets.
Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur will hit Japanese TV on October 25. The current broadcast lineup is as follows:
- Tokyo MX: 10/25/2018 at 22:00 (10/25/2018 at 10:00PM)
- BS11: 10/25/2018 at 23:00 (10/25/2018 at 11:00PM)
- AT-X: 10/25/2018 at 23:00 (10/25/2018 at 11:00PM)
- Sun TV: 10/25/2018 at 26:00 (10/26/2018 at 2:00AM)
- TV Aichi: 10/25/2018 at 26:25 (10/26/2018 at 2:25AM)
Mitsutoshi Satō will direct the project at J.C. Staff, with Tsuyoshi Tamai (Strike Witches, Ladies versus Butlers!) taking charge of series composition. Yoshinari Saito (Venus Project: Climax) will provide character designs for the project.
Opening theme song Highlight will be performed by Ayaka Ohashi. The ending theme, KI-te MI-te HIT PARADE!, will be performed by Pearly☆Fairy, a vocal unit composed of Himika Akaneya, Rie Takahashi, Yū Serizawa, Nao Tōyama, Rina Hidaka, and Suzuko Mimori.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Sub-Character Design: Masahito Onoda
- Music: Gō Shiina
- Art Director: Ken Naito
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Color Design: Shiho Mizoe
- Editing: Yūji Kondō
The previously confirmed voice cast includes:
- Danchō Arthur: Sora Amamiya
- Yamaneko Arthur: Ayana Taketatsu
- Kakka Arthur: Natsuki Hanae
- Renkin Arthur: Inori Minase
- Tekken Arthur: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Rurō Arthur: Yūichi Nakamura
- Nuckelavee: Himika Akaneya
- Coopy: Nao Tōyama
- Titania: Rie Takahashi
- Bethor: Rina Hidaka
- Bodach: Suzuko Mimori
- Brigitte: Yū Serizawa
Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur began its life as a smartphone and tablet MMORPG from Square Enix. The title launched in China in March on iOS and Android, with an action-based spinoff in the works for 2018.