Earlier today, director Tatsuki took to Twitter to stream a new Kemurikusa anime short. The minute-long segment, which is titled “Episode 0.9,” features the show’s leads talking as they watch the sunrise. A dark force lurks nearby, though, and slowly covers the frame over the course of the short.
— たつき／irodori (@irodori7) January 2, 2019
Kemurikusa will launch on January 9. The full broadcast schedule is as follows (All times JST):
- Tokyo MX: 1/9/2019 at 22:30 (1/9/2019 at 10:30PM)
- Sun TV: 1/9/2019 at 24:00 (1/10/2019 at Midnight)
- Tochigi TV: 1/9/2019 at 24:00 (1/10/2019 at Midnight)
- BS Fuji: 1/9/2019 at 24:30 (1/10/2019 at 12:30AM)
- Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System: 1/9/2019 at 24:55 (1/10/2019 at 12:55AM)
- Chiba TV: 1/9/2019 at 25:00 (1/10/2019 at 1:00AM)
- Mie TV: 1/9/2019 at 26:20 (1/10/2019 at 2:20AM)
Tatsuki (Kemono Friends) is directing the project at Yaoyorozu and writing the screenplay. Other confirmed crew members include:
- Drawing Director: Yoshihisa Isa
- Art Director: Yūko Shiromizu
- Producer: Yoshitada Fukuhara
The series will star the following:
- Rin: Mikako Komatsu
- Ritsu: Arisa Kiyoto
- Rina: Jena Sumitomo
Kemurikusa, will adapt Tatsuki’s self-produced anime project of the same name.
The original Kemurikusa, which was produced by Tatsuki and his Irodori group, was an action sch-fi story, which revolves around girls who fight entities known only as “mushi” in a world of crimson fog.
Source: Twitter (irodori7)