Earlier today, the official website for Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara updated with two new cast members. The feature will add the following:
- Masayo Kawamura: Kentaro Ito
- Yōko Hinageshi: Honoka Matsumoto
A visual featuring both cast reveals was also shown off, which you can check out below.
Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara will hit Japanese theaters on June 21, 2019.
Masaaki Yuasa (Devilman Crybaby, Lu Over The Wall, Night Is Short, Walk On Girl), is directing the feature at his Science Saru studio. Reiko Yoshida (AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue, Girls und Panzer) is writing the screenplay, while Michiru Oshima (Little Witch Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist) scores the soundtrack.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Minato Hinageshi: Ryota Katayose
- Hinako Mukaimizu: Rina Kawaei
The film will be a romantic comedy, which tells the tale of a surfer and college student and a firefighter. According to Yuasa, the film will “begin on an unexpected note,” and that there will be scenes which show the juxtaposition of fire and water.
Two characters were confirmed:
- Hinako Mukaimizu: A 19-year-old university student who loves surfing. Though she has a carefree and cheerful personality, Hinako secretly has doubts about her future.
- Minato Hinageshi: A 21-year-old firefighter with a powerful sense of justice. Gifted with great dexterity and a strong work ethic, he appears to be able to handle any task.
Source: Comic Natalie