Earlier today, the official No Guns Life anime website updated with several cast and crew members, as well as details on the show’s theme songs.
We break the details down below.
The following staffers were confirmed:
- Mechanical Design: Junji Okubo
- Chief Animation Directors: Kei Tsuchiya
- Chief Animation Directors: Masanori Shino
- Color Design: Yoshinori Horikawa
- Director of Photography: Daichi Iseki
- Director of Photography: Yūki Kawashita
- Editing: Kashiko Kimura
- Prop Design: Kyouko Takeuchi
- CG Production: Cyclone Graphics inc
- Video Production: Michiya Katou
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Michiya Katou
- CG Director: Tomohisa Shitara
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
- Sound Effects: Naoto Yamatani
- Sound Production: grooove
- Music Production: Good Smile Film
- Production: EGG FIRM
The series will add the following:
- Hugh Cunningham: Yōji Ueda
- Olivier Juan de Belmer: Yōko Hikasa
- Pepper: Inori Minase
- Christina Matsuzaki: Masashi Ebara
- Scarlett Gosling: Marika Kōno
- Cronen von Wolf: Yuya Uchida
- Mega-Armed Tokisada: Kenyuu Horiuchi
- Seven: Yuko Sanpei
DATS!! will perform closing theme song Game Over.
No Guns Life hits Japanese TV in October.
Naoyuki Itou (Overlord, Digimon: Data Squad) will direct the project at Madhouse, with Masanori Shino (Terraformars, All Out!!) providing character designs. Yukie Sugawara (Overlord, Hina Logic – from Luck & Logic) is in charge of series composition for the project.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Tetsurō Arahabaki: Daiki Yamashita
- Juzo Inui: Junichi Suwabe
- Mary Steinberg: Manami Numakura
Tasuku Karasuma’s No Guns Life launched in the pages of Ultra Jump in 2014. The ongoing series currently spans eight volumes, with the ninth hitting stores on September 19.
Manga resource Baka-Updates describes the title as:
After the war, there are many “Extends” in the city, people whose bodies were modified to make them into dangerous weapons. Inui Juuzou is one of them, and he has no memories of his life and body before his head was transformed into a gun. Strangely enough, his head-gun is designed so that only someone behind him can pull the trigger. Juuzou makes a living by taking on cases involving Extends in the city, and he is assisted by Mary, an intelligent young woman that he has taken under his protection.
Source: Animate Times