All aboard the Anime Expo hype train!
Earlier today, Anime Expo announced that voice actresses Tomoyo Kurosawa and Yumiri Hanamori will attend the event as guests. The two will participate in a number of panels and autograph sessions through the course of Anime Expo.
Yumiri Hanamori is a voice actress and high school student, who made her anime début in 2013’s Aiura. Her more prominent roles include Sachiko Umemoto in Ace of the Diamond, Chiaya Misono in The Rolling Girls, and Uri-tan in Etotama.
In addition to her voice roles, Hanamori performed the opening theme for The Rolling Girls, and the ending song for Etotama.
Tomoyo Kurosawa’s acting career began when she was three years old, and began learning and training for her profession.
In 2003, Kurosawa made her big début in a number of TV dramas, commercials and stage performances. Her career in the anime industry kicked off in 2012, when she played Otome Arisugawa in Aikatsu!. Since then, she’s gone on to other prominent roles, which include:
- Sylphy in Amagi Brilliant Park
- Tina Sprout in Black Bullet
- Miria Akagi in [email protected] Cinderella Girls
- Kumiko Omae in Sound! Euphonium
- Itsuki Inubozaki in Yuki Yuna Is A Hero
Kurosawa has performed theme songs for numerous shows, including Amagi Brilliant Park, [email protected] Cinderella Girls, and Sound! Euphonium.
In addition to Kurosawa and Hanamori, Anime Expo will host the following guests:
- Momoiro Clover Z (with Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons from KISS)
- Julietta Suzuki (Manga Artist)
- LeSean Thomas (Cannon Busters Creator & Director )
- Thomas Romain (Cannon Busters Writer)
- Luna Tsukigami (Illustrator)
- Ryukishi07 (Creator or Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
- Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear Creator)
- Isuna Hasekura (Spice & Wolf Author)
This year’s Anime Expo will be held from July 2 through 5, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Source: Anime Expo