So long as Call Me Princess doesn’t become a thing again, fans will be happy.
Earlier today, the official Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 4th (Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki Dai Yon-ki) website updated with a new visual. The image features Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, Washuu, Sasami, and Mihoshi in front of the Masaki household:
In addition, several character visuals were unveiled, which you can check out below:
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 4th‘s first volume will hit Japanese retailers on November 30. Theme song Shake the DiCE by Serena Kozuki will be released in a single on June 28.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki 4th is the fourth entry into the Tenchi Muyo! OVA franchise. The title, which was first unveiled in October 2015, is the first mainline entry into the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki series since 2005.
Series creator Masaki Kajishima is credited as chief director on the project. Hidetoshi Takahashi will fill the role of director at AIC, while Takeshi Oda (Yurumates3Dei) provides character designs. Hideki Shirane is filling the dual role of supervisor and script writer on the project.
Other staff members include:
- Original Character Design: Masaki Kajishima
- Art Director: Tsutomu Ikeda (Studio Tulip)
- Music: Crunch All Stars + Ryo Sakai
- Animation Production: AIC × C2C
The confirmed voice cast on the project includes:
- Tenchi Masaki: Masami Kikuchi
- Ryōko: Ai Orikasa
- Ayeka Masaki Jurai: Haruhi Nanao
- Sasami Masaki Jurai: Chisa Yokoyama
- Mihoshi Kuramitsui: Michie Tomizawa
- Washu Hakubi: Yuko Kobayashi
- Ryo-Ohki: Etsuko Kozakura
- Noike Kamiki Jurai: Naomi Shindo
- Katsuhito Masaki: Ken Uo
- Nobuyuki Masaki: Katsuyuki Konishi
- Rea Masaki: Natsuki Rio
- Mizuho Masaki: Yuko Nagashima
The voices for Mihoshi and Nobuyuki Masaki are newcomers to the series. Yūko Mizutani, Mihoshi’s actress, passed away in May. Takeshi Aono, who played Nobuyuki, passed away in 2012.
Source: Twitter (Tenchi4th)